Weight Watchers at Work
- A County work-site location, call 602-248-0303 for locations or to enroll.
- A community location, call 800.651.6000 or visit the Weight Watchers website.
- A combination of both work-site/community locations.
Employees and their dependents who are covered under a County-sponsored medical plan are eligible to receive the reward. Dependents are defined as a spouse and children ages 10 and up. Children 10-17 may participate in the program when accompanied by an adult participating in a Weight Watchers program and with a doctor's permission note containing the child's goal weight.
A $104 reimbursement will be awarded to the employee via their paycheck (reimbursement is considered taxable income) if the employee/dependent meets the following requirements.
- Must be enrolled in a County-sponsored medical plan.
- Must attend the entire meeting for 7 out of 8 Weight Watchers meetings. (The first week weigh-in and meeting is considered week 1).
- Must lose 3% of body weight by the end of the 8-week session.
- Must submit the following materials to Employee Benefits (Fax: 602-506-2354) within 90 days of completing the 8-week series of Weight Watchers classes.
- The Weight Watchers at Work Reimbursement Form (PDF).
- The Weight Watchers Weight Record (page with participant's name, bar code, and number).
- Weight documentation (weekly attendance and weight log).
Participants may earn an unlimited number of rewards by attending additional 8-week programs and meeting the criteria.
Durango - Juvenile Probation (Meeting Code: G3732)Meetings will be held on Tuesdays from December 26- February 13 at 11:00 am.
Juvenile Probation Administration Building
3125 W. Durango St.
Training Room 1, 2, 3
Facilities Management Building (Meeting Code: C6842)
Meetings will be held on Wednesdays from December 6 - January 24 at noon. (Next series starts January 31, 2018)
401 W Jefferson Street
Phoenix, AZ 85003
Mesa (Meeting Code: J7542)
Meetings will be held on Wednesdays from November 1 - December 20 at noon. (Next series starts December 27, 2018)
222 E. Javelina
The last two meetings of any series are free for visitors and new registrants. If you want to join an upcoming series, but cannot make it to the meetings, you can register online.
- Go to weightwatchersaz.com and click on the "At Work Program" from the menu.
- Click "EMPLOYEE."
- Click "AT WORK SIGNUP."
- You will be required to enter a meeting code (the code is noted above).
- You should confirm the location, day and time shown on the screen to make sure you are registering for the correct meeting by checking the box to ‘select this meeting’.
- Fill out the forms and submit payment.
You can also register by calling Weight Watchers at 602.248.030. All class start dates and sites are subject to meeting minimum enrollment numbers.If a series does not continue because it does not have the minimum participants (a combination of in person registrations and online registrations) you will be refunded the joining fee.