Maricopa County's Wellness Works program supports and encourages a healthy workforce by providing programs and resources to help employees maintain or improve their health.
World At Play Destination Challenge
September 27-October 22, 2021
To Your Good Health
Flu Shot Clinics:
September 21 – October 28
Various County Locations
Get immunized against the flu at a County worksite starting in September. Schedule your flu shot on the Wellness Portal. Click on the “Benefits” tab, click on “View all," then the Flu Shot Clinics tile. Click "Start Now" to schedule your onsite appointment.
You can also get a free flu shot at select in-network local area pharmacies, or through your in-network healthcare provider.
Getting a COVID-19 vaccine as well as a flu shot counts as one “Your Choice” activity if you are earning the Wellness Reward. Both immunizations must have been received after January 1, 2021. To earn credit, visit the Rewards page on the Wellness Portal and self-report your immunizations.
Healthy Living Program:
September is Suicide Prevention Awareness Month
Other September Events
Webinar: Creating Calm: Relaxing Your Body and Mind
Webinar: Improving Your Life with Better Sleep
Mobile On-Site Mammography and Blood Drives
- MOM (Mobile On-site Mammography) will be at various County locations in September. Check the schedule here Take a Brain Break! Health Screening Health Screenings M MOM MOM and MOM and B MOM and Blood D MOM and Blood Drives Mobile and Blood Drives Mobile on and Blood Drives Mobile and Blood Drives Mobile Om and Blood Drives Mobile O and Blood Drives Mobile On and Blood Drives Mobile On- and Blood Drives Mobile On-Site and Blood Drives Mobile On-Site Mam and Blood Drives Mobile On-Site Mammo and Blood Drives Mobile On-Site Mammography and Blood Drives, and call (480) 967-3767 to schedule an appointment.
REGULAR PROGRAMMING INCLUDES:
- LA Fitness memberships at reduced rates for County employees and their families
- Onsite Fitness Centers with free memberships at various County locations
- Weight Watchers at Work reimbursement for employees who meet program requirements
- Wellness campaigns offered throughout the year (Bike to Work Day, Fitness Walk, etc.)
- A Wellness Incentive Opens a New Window. Opens a New Window. ($60.00/month) to help employees reduce the cost of their medical premium
Detailed information about these programs can be found on the County’s Intranet, (MyMC) on the Wellness Works page Opens a New Window. .