AQD Online Portal (IMPACT)
ATTENTION: Dust control permit applications do not require a Shared CROMERR Services (SCS) electronic signature. To submit a dust control permit application electronically, see our Dust Permit Application Portal page.
What is the AQD Online Portal?
The AQD Online Portal (IMPACT) is the Maricopa County Air Quality Department’s (MCAQD) new online inventory, monitoring, permitting, and compliance tracking data system. The portal currently supports Title V permits, Non-Title V permits, General permits, and Emissions Inventory. The portal will allow users to submit and track applications, reports, and documents electronically to MCAQD.
Accessing the AQD Online Portal
Each individual that requires access to the AQD Online Portal must first create a SCS Electronic Signature. This is completed through the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) SCS electronic reporting site. If your organization/company already holds a current permit with MCAQD, see the guide below for instructions on creating your SCS Electronic Signature.
The access and use of a SCS Electronic Signature requires the creation of a user ID and password that must be kept confidential. A SCS Electronic Signature is for individual use only, and cannot be shared or accessed by anybody other than the original owner. For more information, see the SCS Terms and Conditions.
Please fill out the following information only if you are an outside consultant hired by a facility that holds a MCAQD permit. You will not have access to complete tasks in the AQD Online Portal (IMPACT) until this information is received and processed by MCAQD.
Please fill out the following information only if your organization/company has never had a permit with MCAQD, or if your organization/company has recently changed ownership. Do not fill out this form if your organization/company already has a current permit with MCAQD.
AQD Online Portal Resources
- Facility Contact Updates
- Submitting a Permit Application
- Submitting a Permit Renewal Application
- Submitting Compliance Reports
Emissions Inventory Guides and Help Sheets
- Emissions Inventory Instructions
- Emissions Inventory Confidential Data Help Sheet
- Source Classification Codes and Emission Factors
Process Specific Help Sheets
- Auto Body / Vehicle Refinisher Emissions Inventory Help Sheet
- Bakery Emissions Inventory Help Sheet
- Baked Yeast Products Emission Factor Calculation Sheet
- Concrete Batch Plant Emissions Inventory Help Sheet
- Fuel Storage and Handling Emissions Inventory Help Sheet
- Material Usage Calculation Tool (Blank)
- Material Usage Calculation Tool (Example)
- Material Usage Calculation Tool Help Sheet
- Printing (Offset or Lithography) Emissions Inventory Help Sheet
- Polyester Resin Emissions Inventory Help Sheet
- Sand and Gravel Plant Emissions Inventory Help Sheet
- Stationary Reciprocating Engines Emissions Inventory Help Sheet
- Vehicle Travel on Unpaved Roads Emissions Inventory Help Sheet
- Woodworking Emissions Inventory Help Sheet