The Maricopa County Department of Public Health (MCDPH), Office of Preparedness and Response is the Public Health & Medical Lead and the designated local Emergency Preparedness Contact for healthcare facilities in Maricopa County.
To establish initial and ongoing annual communication with MCDPH Office of Preparedness and Response:
- Submit your facility information to MCDPH Office of Preparedness and Response:
- Emergency Response Plan(s)
- Facility Name, Address, Phone and Fax Numbers
- Point of contact information for your facility
- The preferred submission method is electronic; send to OPR@maricopa.gov
SUBJECT Line: Healthcare Facility Annual Contact Submission
- Submissions can also be sent by FAX or general mail delivery to:
Annual facility submission is based on the contact date for the previous year.
|General Mail:||ATTN: Healthcare Branch|
MCDPH – Office of Preparedness & Response
4041 North Central Ave. – Suite 600
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Once your submission is processed, the Office of Preparedness and Response will provide you with our Annual Letter of Contact and a signed Annual Contact Confirmation Form to the listed Point of Contact for your compliance verification. A sample of these documents is provided below:
For information on Emergency Preparedness Training and Exercises please visit the Arizona Coalition for Healthcare Emergency Response (AzCHER) website Opens a New Window. .