Transportation Construction Permit (TC)

The Transportation Construction (TC) Permit is required for anyone performing construction, removal, repair, maintenance or any other work within Maricopa County right-of-way. This may include, but is not limited to, work involving:

  • Pavement, curbs, gutters, driveways, sidewalks;
  • Drainage or flood control facilities;
  • Grading, oiling, graveling or any surfacing of any road, street, alley or way;
  • Water, gas, sewer or other types of pipelines;
  • Irrigation and waste water facilities;
  • Utility lines such as electric, television, telephones, communications and other franchised facilities;
  • Temporary or permanent structures or signs;
  • Plantings, landscaping, watering and/or drainage systems;
  • Stockpiling of material.
  • Special Events, i.e. parades, filming, events that obstruct or impact traffic;
  • Emergency repair and maintenance of existing utilities.