Thank you! We've received your information.
We will contact you within 2 business days.
More Resources for You
Here are some other resources you might find helpful.
- Find Help Phoenix
- Find free and almost free health and social services in Maricopa County.
- Nurse Family Partnership
- Nurse-Family Partnership (NFP) is a nurse home visiting program for women in metro Phoenix, including East and West Valley communities, who are having their first baby. If you enroll, a specially trained nurse will visit you in your home throughout pregnancy and continue to visit until your baby is 2 years old. And it is free to all who are eligible!
- Healthy Start
- Good healthcare should be available to everyone, no matter where they live. Statistics show babies born in South Phoenix are at higher risk of health problems. When a parent succeeds, a baby will succeed too. This is why Healthy Start offers programs designed to help both mom and dad make healthy lifestyle choices before, during and after pregnancy.
- Childhood Immunization Clinics
- Immunizations have proven to be the most effective way to stop the spread of disease. Here in Maricopa County your child from age 0 years up to their 19th birthday is encouraged to receive childhood immunizations from either his/her health care provider or from one of the Maricopa County Department of Public Health childhood immunization clinics.
- Maricopa Healthy App (FREE)
- Find free and low-cost ways to add more fruits, veggies, and physical activity opportunities to your days! No app store or passwords needed! Browse recipes, maps for parks and farmers markets around town, and more!
- Shopping at Farmers Markets with SNAP and WIC FMNP
- Learn more about how you can shop at farmers markets with SNAP and/or WIC FMNP coupons.