HIPMC All-Partner Meeting
Save the date: Tuesday, May 14, 8:30am-11:00am
|CHIP Priority||Access to Care + Early Childhood Development||Access to Healthy Food|
|Initial Action Lab Focus||Connecting veterans and their families who are homeless or at risk of being homeless to services||Connecting individuals with food insecurity in South Phoenix to locally-grown produce that would otherwise go to waste|
|Ultimate CHIP Goals|
By 2020, we will increase the number of providers by (# TBD) within (# TBD) of the lowest life expectancy zones in Maricopa County who are using a recommended Standard of Practice for closed-loop referrals to organizations addressing health-related social needs.
By 2023, we will increase the number of providers by (# TBD) and a minimum of 1 community-based organization for each health-related social need category, within (# TBD) of the lowest life expectancy zones that are utilizing a centralized closed-loop referral platform.
By 2023, we will add 100 food outlets offering locally-grown produce to residents in low-income, low-access areas in Maricopa County.
We'll send an invitation by email when registration opens. Sign up for HIPMC email updates.
In-person meetings of the Health Improvement Partnership of Maricopa County allow partners to:
- share information, provide technical support, and exchange ideas;
- promote cross-sectored networking and capacity-building;
- provide updates to ongoing community health improvement initiatives; and
- identify opportunities for leveraging of resources through collaboration and reducing overlap in services and/or approaches.
Free to attend and open to all community partners. Attendees are encouraged to join HIPMC to get full benefits.
Want to host a meeting?
Hosting a HIPMC meeting is a great way to highlight your work to community partners. It also helps clients feel more confident being referred to you when the person they're working with has personal experience with your space and services.
Email HIPMC for more information.
Meeting notes and materials are generally posted within one week of quarterly meetings.
- July 10, 2018, Halle Heart Children's Museum in Tempe
- April 10, 2018, S.T.A.R. (Stand Together And Recover) Centers in Phoenix
- January 31, 2018, Verna McClain Roosevelt Wellness Center in Phoenix
- October 25, 2017, S.T.A.R. (Stand Together And Recover) Centers in Phoenix
- July 18, 2017, Joan and Ray Kroc Salvation Army Center in Phoenix
For meeting notes and resources prior to July 2017, please contact HIPMC.