FAQ - Absolute Discharge


Where do I get a copy of my Absolute Discharge?


Certificates of Absolute Discharge from the Department of Corrections may be obtained by writing to and requesting the records or visiting:
Arizona Department of Corrections
1601 West Jefferson, M/C 112
Phoenix, AZ 85007

The information will be mailed in three to six weeks.

Absolute Discharges from the Federal Bureau of Prisons may be obtained at the clerks office of the United States District Court. The person may wish to contact the restoration clerk at 602-506-4949 to assist with a federal conviction.

Clerks Office Locations

Street Address
City State Zip Code
123 North San Francisco Street
Flagstaff AZ 86001
401 West Washington
Phoenix AZ 85003
3001 North Main Street
Prescott Valley
AZ 86314
405 West Congress Street
Tucson AZ 85701
325 West 19th Street, Suite A
AZ 85364